Sunday 13 January 2019

How To Feel Like A Boss...



Being a boss it's an attitude. It's a mindset. It's developed, learned. Like a habit. You need to build it. You are not born with it. It takes time and effort to get it.


When you were a child, you didn't have a clue about what being a boss means. Neither did I. But being a boss doesn't mean that you are greedy or evil.


We associate this with stress, anger, oppression. But being a boss is the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to you.


Why aren't you a boss right now? It's because you are blocking this habit mentally. You don't treat yourself right. You are punishing yourself every day.


Maybe you are also ignorant. You don't care. The government takes care of your life, maybe your parents as well. Here it is what it means for me to be a boss:


I wake up in the morning, I go to a workplace that I like (because nobody pays for my bills), I get home and I enter in "the boss mode". What does this mean?


I own my own blog where I post whatever I want. I run an affiliate business (aside with the job) that is making me an extra income and I get fulfilled by it. I don't work on weekends.


I spend my weekends watching my favorite shows, reading, learning something new every day and eating whatever I want plus I can spend some time with my family if I want to. Nobody tells me what to do.


Knowing how to spend your free time is crucial in order to be your own boss. Making money while you work smart and not hard is the real secret.


Do you have a job? Do you like it? Do you have your own business? How about starting one online? Do you let others telling you what to do? If so, why do you let them?


How many books do you read per month? Are you learning personal development? Think about those questions.


Personal development it's the key to your transformation. Watching motivational content will boost your state. Start doing it.


Eat healthily. Sleep good. Read. Write. Become smart. Train your brain. Be kind. This is the attitude of a boss. Embrace it.


Vlad


No comments:

Post a Comment