Saturday 8 December 2018

My Family Ranted When I Told Them About Clickbank



This post is for newbies. If you are an advanced internet marketer, please ignore this post. First thing, Do you want to clone my internet business? If YES, click here, if NOT keep reading, please...


When I first started with Clickbank and The CB Passive Income I made the crucial mistake of telling my family and friends about it.


Only my uncle believed in me and sponsored me in my journey, but the rest of them (including my sister) pointed a finger at me and told me to get a 9 to 5 job.


I know how it feels when you have a boss in the back of your neck, yelling at you to work harder. But I didn't quit.


I left my measly job for online life and told myself that no matter what happens, I will make money writing.


So here I am working every day, article by article and I must say that is the best feeling in the world. Because you are in control of every word that you type.


I'm not getting rich overnight that is a fact. But the state of mind it creates is magical. I don't have high expectations but I know that as long as I write, I get more and more experience.


I also make a lot of friends online. On social media and via email or chat. Now my family knows that they can't stop me to do what I do.


And it's the greatest feeling of fulfillment I've ever had. They started cornering me since I was a child. Now in my 30's, they don't know what to say anymore and I love it.


If you start an online business, don't brag about it to your family and friends because they don't understand the work you must do to earn your checks.




Do you want to open an Amazon business? Click here


Until next time, I see you on my blog.


Vlad


No comments:

Post a Comment