Thursday 3 January 2019

It takes 4 months...



People ask me: "Hey Vlad, how much time does it take to launch your online business?". The answer is around 4 months.


Because you need to do some stuff before your business gets started. And the #1 thing you must do that many people lack is content creation.


That's right. For whole 4 months, people get to know you and they want content to consume from you first.


So you must start writing, post memes, photos or videos around you. And that's the hardest part because it involves a lot of work (from your side) at first.


Then things start to get easier. You must update your content every now and then. You don't have to post that often, so the stress is minimal.


But the startup, that is what drags many entrepreneurs down. Content creation. Lack of ideas or inspiration, lack of results and so on.


Actually, the lack of results is the main reason why people quit. They don't see the results materializing in front of them and they abandon the project after a while.


I've been there. I have tons of abandoned projects on my list, but one. I decided to go with one project no matter how hard it is or how long it takes.


But I also had some results with this project. That is why I keep going. And you must do the same if you want to thrive in the business world.


Four months of creating daily content, plus finding your communication channels like this blog or a social media platform that doesn't censor you.


I discovered MINDS to promote myself, which is better than Facebook. There, I post my memes and I generate leads.


As for this blog, I usually write every now and then to keep my audience posted. Which is nice. Building a community has always been my goal.


But it takes time and patience plus a lot of free content (which I'm willing to give). So, don't be scared to get started. There is a lot of info out there about "how to create a blog" or "how to start a Youtube channel".


Take some time to do some research and then get to work. But the results will not be instant, that's the only disadvantage.


The rewards are well paid though. All your work will value a lot if you are willing to put some muscle upfront.


What do you say? Are you with me on this journey?


Vlad

No comments:

Post a Comment