Tuesday 8 January 2019

Money out of thin air...



This concept exists, but there are too many people who don't believe this concept. How is it possible to make money out of thin air?


Simple. You just need to give something for free. A book, a video, an article, a like or a comment, actually anything, but first it must be for free.


Let's say that I have some apple trees and that I want to sell the apples to make money from it. What is an easy way?


Simple. I just create "day zero" where I offer apples for free. Then, people start to like me and I can charge money for the rest of my remaining apples. And I don't need a job.


Let's say that I have a computer. How do you make money out of thin air with a computer? The first thing is to get an internet connection. Then I join an affiliate program. And then I start writing free articles such as this one on a blog, for free.


Then I will start to live a free life from my affiliate commissions.


There will be people who like me or dislike me. People who resonate with what I'm writing will buy from me, people who won't, they just don't.


But I'll keep writing free articles until a community will start to grow around me. It's human nature. You attract people like you around you, no matter how bad you think you may sound. Or how bad your videos or articles you think they are.


That's because there are people stronger than you and weaker than you in this Universe. You are around the middle.


So I encourage you if you don't have what to do with your time, to start a blog like I did. Choose an affiliate product and start babbling about it.


You don't need experience or expertise, or grammar, not even politically correctness. It must be you blasting around the product.


But choose a product that you love and you believe in it. I use this one (click here). It doesn't have to be created by you. You are just helping other people by promoting them. Or you can create your own product if you have the knowledge.


I usually stay away from the fancy technical stuff that I don't understand and focus on what I know and I love and I'm passionate about.


What do you love to do the most? I love writing and I don't care how bad I might be because the only real judges will be the people who read this.


Do you have something for sale? Maybe some knowledge? Cool. Stick it with a product and start giving advice for free.

I have a friend. She is a make-up artist. She doesn't even sell her own products. But she has a Youtube channel where she gives make-up tutorials for free. She makes money from the affiliate sales. People love her so much that they are buying from her recommendations.


Super easy Just get started. Even if you are telling yourself that you look stupid and you don't want to be in front of the camera (a.k.a camera shy), just start writing and get behind articles.


Then promote your articles on Social Media. Join a group that you love, and put your link there. You won't be a superstar overnight, but you will create some BUZZ and this buzz will grow and make you rich.


Just by simply posting free content, created by you (that is important). And you don't need to be an expert. Write from the heart and people will come.


No comments:

Post a Comment